Hotel Review Scotland
Welcome to Knockinaam Lodge
Luxury, Service and Style in Galloway
Knockinaam Lodge is the only luxury boutique hotel in Dumfries and Galloway, South West Scotland. We warmly welcome our guests with personalised service, stunning individual room and suite accommodations, and a delightful intimate and romantic atmosphere.
Few small country house hotels in Dumfries and Galloway, indeed anywhere in Scotland, can match the glittering array of awards possessed by Knockinaam – 3 AA red stars, 3 AA food rosettes – and 1 Michelin star (one of only 11 Michelin starred hotels in Scotland)
Our luxury Scottish small hotel is set in 30 acres of stunning landscaped grounds stretching down to our private beach, just round the corner from Stranraer and Portpatrick.
With only 10 luxury suites we provide highly individualised attention to our guests and their unique needs. We are a "home away from home" for so many of our guests. Spacious and stylishly designed, our uniquely crafted Scottish hideaway seamlessly blends upscale tranquillity with affordable luxury. Our accommodations are just perfect for business, leisure or long term stay in South West Scotland.
And, for your next small corporate event, wedding, family reunion or social gathering in South West Scotland, Knockinaam Lodge offers exquisite, stylish and intimate meeting and event space. And from high tech audio visual equipment to exquisite catering menus, we’ll help you plan every detail to ensure your event here is a complete success.
how will you choose to enjoy knockinaam?
Hotel Features & Amenities
- A chic, boutique and luxury hunting lodge style small hotel, with its own private cove and beach
- Secluded in a beautiful 30-acre, utterly romantic setting beside the Irish Sea
- Minutes away from Portpatrick, Stranraer – and the main ferry link to Scotland from Northern Ireland
- Superb fishing and shooting close by, and nearby golf clubs include Turnberry, Royal Troon, Prestwick, Brunston Castle, Southerness, Stranraer and Portpatrick.
- Luxury hotel accommodations in 10 individual suites with wonderful views
- Flat screen plasma televisions in every guest room.
- Complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access
- Stylish meeting and event space, an ideal venue for exclusive, and exclusive use, meetings, weddings and events
- Sensational award winning cuisine, presented by Scottish Chef of the Year 2008 winner Tony Pierce
- International reputation for service, hospitality and attention to detail
- Daily maid and turndown service
- Extensive room service
- Plenty of on site private free parking
- Family friendly