Overlooking the gardens, with a partial sea view, Churchill is one of the largest rooms in the hotel. This is where Sir Winston Churchill stayed at Knockinaam. It has a Super King-Sized Sleigh bed and a seating area with original fireplace. The bathroom features an 100yr old enamelled concrete soaking bath and a walk in shower.
A dog is permitted to stay in this room, by prior arrangement, and will incur a charge.
Guests enjoy the following comforts as standard:
- LCD flat screen TVs with Freeview and DVD player
- Free extensive DVD library
- Luxury Toiletries by Purdies of Argyle
- Luxury bathrobes
- Complimentary tea or coffee on arrival
- Tea or coffee delivered to your room before breakfast each morning
- Portable hairdryer
- Turndown service
- Complimentary bottled water
Luxury self catering by the sea. Breaks still available in March 2018. 20% discount for arrivals within 14 days.
KEEP IN TOUCH
Subscribe to our e-mailing list and be the first to know about our forthcoming offers and news from Knockinaam.
OFFERS AND PACKAGES
Find out about our special event weekends and breaks at the Lodge throughout the year.
Knockinaam is ideal for small intimate weddings, special events, club tours and house parties.