What's on in Dumfries and Galloway
Dumfries & Galloway has a great variety of events throughout the year which allow you to explore our traditions, culture, have fun and meet our friendly local people.
- Stranraer Oyster Festival (14 - 16 September 2018)
- Wigtown Book Festival (21 September - 30 October 2017)
- Folk music festival at Portpatrick, and country music festivals elsewhere
- Numerous golf competitions open to visitors
- Spring Fling - 26 - 28th May 2018 Art and Craft open Studios
- Boat festival and lifeboat week in Portpatrick with the annual Raft Race
* On this section of the site we will keep you updated re all forthcoming local and regional events.
Luxury self catering by the sea. Breaks still available in April 2018. 20% discount for arrivals within 14 days.
KEEP IN TOUCH
Subscribe to our e-mailing list and be the first to know about our forthcoming offers and news from Knockinaam.
OFFERS AND PACKAGES
Find out about our special event weekends and breaks at the Lodge throughout the year.
Knockinaam is ideal for small intimate weddings, special events, club tours and house parties.